Cube IT Solutions provides a complete PC and laptop repair and maintenence service.
We provide support for hardware and software issues, from virus and malware removal to replacing hard drives and memory.
We cover the Ipswich, Needham Market, Coddenham, Creeting St. Mary, Henley, Claydon, Earl Stonham, Stowmarket, Stowupland area's and nearby villages in a 10 mile range of Stowmarket.Read More »
- New website is under construction
Some features may not be available in certain browsers, if you experience any problems you can let us know via webnote or email below
If you have just purchased a new laptop or PC, you may require them to be configured with a new or existing home network. We can provide this service and make sure everything is running smoothly and efficiently.
What is a 'network' ?
A computer network, often simply referred to as a network, is a collection of computers and devices interconnected by communications channels that facilitate communications and allows sharing of resources and information among interconnected devices.
In English? They allow you to connect computers in your home and share pictures, movies, printers and any other information without having to copy and paste the data onto dvd's to transfer them.
What will we do for you?
If you require any sort of network installation or trouble shooting we can offer:
- • Home network setup for new or existing computers and laptops
- • We can supply routers, cabling and wireless cards
- • Configure additional computers and laptops into an existing network
- • We will secure your network with a password of your choosing so nobody else can use it without authorisation
- • If your property is large and one router will not cover the range you require we can install homeplugs that use your home electricity lines to connect to the network.
Please note that you will need your network login ID and password handy when installing a new router, they should have been provided to you by your internet provider.
As networks vary, we will ask you prior to arriving onsite about your requirements in terms of the signal range. If you would like the router to have a larger range, this will add to the cost.
Standard network installation for PC & latops- £35 + router cost.
Network troubleshooting - £20 callout (includes 1st hour) then £5 per 15minutes.
Have a question?If you have a question about a service or general enquiry, you can submit a webnote below and we will aim to contact you within a few hours
- E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org